Re: beta testing version

From: "Mitch Vincent" <mitch(at)venux(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: beta testing version
Date: 2000-11-28 18:12:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

This is one of the not-so-stomped boxes running PostgreSQL -- I've never
restarted PostgreSQL on it since it was installed.

12:03pm up 122 days, 7:54, 1 user, load average: 0.08, 0.11, 0.09

I had some index corruption problems in 6.5.3 but since 7.0.X I haven't
heard so much as a peep from any PostgreSQL backend. It's superbly stable on
all my machines..

Damn good work guys.

-Mitch