less not found

From: "Juliet May" <jmay(at)speark(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: less not found
Date: 2002-04-11 23:22:51
Lists: pgsql-novice

Does anyone know what the message less: not found mean? I get it when I try running a simple simple select on my table

SELECT * FROM corporate

I know the table exists because I can get info about the table by typing

\d corporate

And I can see the data when I view it through pgadminII but I can't see it from the shell :(.

I'm terribly frustrated. I have looked through my book Postgresql Developer's Handbook, one of the books online, and the documentation but so far no luck on finding any answers.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Julie