Re: How do I list all users and all databases.

From: "Marin Dimitrov" <marin(dot)dimitrov(at)sirma(dot)bg>
To: "MattStan" <mattstan(at)blueyonder(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: How do I list all users and all databases.
Date: 2002-04-15 13:22:09
Lists: pgsql-general

----- Original Message -----
From: "MattStan"

> databases, now I can't remember exactly what I added. Can someone kindly
> tell me how to list all user names and all databases, I can't seem to

select * from pg_database;

select * from pg_user;

see also "System Catalogs" chapter from the Developer's Guide

hth,

Marin

----
"...what you brought from your past, is of no use in your present. When
you must choose a new path, do not bring old experiences with you.
Those who strike out afresh, but who attempt to retain a little of the
old life, end up torn apart by their own memories. "