Re: PgpoolAdmin installation

From: "Ashish Karalkar" <ashish(dot)karalkar(at)info-spectrum(dot)com>
To: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim(at)CommandPrompt(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PgpoolAdmin installation
Date: 2007-09-25 09:23:40
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks for your replay,

Previously I have installed pgpool and trying to install pgpoolAdmin.

Now I have installed pgpool-II and that problem is sloved.

Now I am facing another problem in installation document it is said ;

"step 5 ) It accesses install/phpinfo.php from Web a browser. It is
confirmed that the function of php_mstring and php_pgsql is effective.
a.. "Multibyte Support" is "enabled".
b.. "PostgreSQL Support" is "enabled". "

But I dont see any phpinfo.php file in the install directory.

What may be the reason?

With Reagards
Ashish Karalkar