Truncate cascade doesn´t work with BDR

From: "Ruth Melendo" <rmelendo(at)teltronic(dot)es>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Truncate cascade doesn´t work with BDR
Date: 2015-03-04 11:26:11
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi,

I have 2 tables in PostgreSQL synchronized with BDR.

I do truncate cascade in one node and it doesn´t take effect in the other.
Take a look to this screenshot:

I have now BDR configurated OK and the rest of the tests were OK until now.
To solve it, I edit data in the table and delete the rows. No error in logs
even when data is not the same in both nodes.

I think it´s a bug.

Ruth Patricia Melendo Ventura

Software Engineer

TELTRONIC, S.A.U.

T: +34 976 465656 Ext. 179

F: +34 976 465722

<http://www.teltronic.es/> www.teltronic.es

Logo40

Before printing this e-mail please consider your environmental
responsibility.

***** DISCLAIMER *****

This message is intended exclusively for the named person. It may contain
confidential, propietary or legally privileged information. No
sender. Your must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute,
recipient. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
authorised to state them to be the views of TELTRONIC. If the addressee of
this message does not consent to the use of internet e-mail, please
communicate it to us immediately.