Re: [INTERFACES] Last best version of the JDBC Driver?

From: "Joe Shevland" <shevlandj(at)kpi(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "Peter Mount" <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>, "'Hakan Tandogan'" <hakan42(at)gmx(dot)de>, <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Last best version of the JDBC Driver?
Date: 2000-02-23 16:12:29
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Peter,

Would you like some help on this :) ? Seems
you're fighting a battle alone when theres
no need... I can provide CVS etc. and binary
downloads, if you say the word... the only
problem is that it would be a .com.au domain
name, but I'd make sure I'm not complicit in
any advertising etc... Also :P I'm dying
to get my hands on 7.0 :)

Cheers
Joe