optimization method for ia64

From: jinwoo Kim <jinwook(at)usc(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: optimization method for ia64
Date: 2003-10-24 01:45:49
Lists: pgsql-ports

Hello

This is my first time to post.

I have several questions.

Currently, there is Postgresql for ia64.

I was wondering, previous version was optimized for ia64 or just converted.

Now I am looking for some way to optimize postgresql especially for ia64 machine.

(thinking about modifying cache part of postgresql)

Do you have any idea about this?

And what kind of methods are possible to improve performance for ia64?

How can I get the specific information about this?

Thanks.