Re: JDBC and java.sql.Timestamp

From: "Peter Mount" <peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk>
To: "Joseph Shraibman" <jks(at)selectacast(dot)net>, <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: JDBC and java.sql.Timestamp
Date: 2000-08-26 09:54:43
Lists: pgsql-interfaces pgsql-patches

Also, because I've been busy the last few months, I've not done anything
since 7.0 was released. I'm spending Monday catching up with the major
outstanding stuff with JDBC, and will get a compiled copy online.

Peter

--
Peter T Mount peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk, me(at)petermount(dot)com
Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk Contact details: http://petermount.com