Re: PostgreSQL x Oracle

From: "Ben-Nes Michael" <miki(at)canaan(dot)co(dot)il>
To: "Tony Grant" <tony(at)tgds(dot)net>, "postgres list" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL x Oracle
Date: 2003-02-11 07:49:19
Lists: pgsql-general

Im not that sure as you.

PHP is blazing fast, especialy when it comes to handle strings.

I ran a code that alter 10 lines text each time it loop, and i looped it
100,000 time, it took me 1 sec + - !
I also read articles that compare PHP, VBScript, JSP and VBScript was last
while PHP & JSP where the same + -.

Maybe you mean that the PHP module that connect to Postgres is bad written ?

Canaan Surfing Ltd.
Internet Service Providers
Ben-Nes Michael - Manager
Tel: 972-4-6991122