Re: foreign keys - script

From: "Adam Lang" <aalang(at)rutgersinsurance(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "PGSQL General" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: foreign keys - script
Date: 2000-08-30 13:19:39
Lists: pgsql-general

But wouldn't the dependencies be there whether I compile from scratch or use
an RPM?

What the main issue that stumped was the libc.6.so dependency. According to
epm -a -q, it is installed.

I guess I can blow out 6.5 and download the 7.0 source and reinstall a
compiled version.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company