User/group based access

From: "Jose A(dot) Cortina" <jcortina(at)jc(dot)com(dot)mx>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: User/group based access
Date: 2002-06-21 08:38:59
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello,

I enabled ODBC access for a PostgreSQL database... Everything is working OK, but for now, I have solved access rights via the IP address, but I need a solution that grants or revokes ODBC access to users or groups (without modifying their access to the database). Is such a thing possible?

Thanks in advance,

Jose A. Cortina