Re: Need Help have problems

From: "Hendrik Coetzee" <hendrik(at)mantisnet(dot)co(dot)za>
To: "'Jose Guillermo Guzman'" <jogupo(at)lemaco(dot)hn>, <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Need Help have problems
Date: 2003-02-05 09:17:59
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi Jose

As far as I can see, your problem is not with PostgreSQL, but with wine.
I am not too familier with the inner workings of wine, but I know that
any simulation can not be as good as the real thing. (What I am saying
is that no matter how we *might* hate windows, wine can not be as *good*
as windows).

I suggest you tackle this problem in a wine user group...

Hendrik Coetzee

Linux - because a 486 has feelings too...