Re: Function

From: "Sumita Biswas" <sbiswas(at)cisco(dot)com>
To: "'scott(dot)marlowe'" <scott(dot)marlowe(at)ihs(dot)com>
Cc: "'Stephan Szabo'" <sszabo(at)megazone(dot)bigpanda(dot)com>, <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Function
Date: 2004-02-20 08:43:55
Lists: pgsql-sql

I have a postgres function that returns a boolean, I want to use this
return in another function.
How do I do it?

Will the following code help me fetch it in a variable:
select lv_flag = drop_table_if_exists(''alarmconfig'',false);
drop_table_if_exists is the function which I want to call.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Sumita