Sort odrder in PostgreSql on Cygwin

From: "Andrzej Zeja" <kinaz(at)eden(dot)tu(dot)kielce(dot)pl>
To: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Sort odrder in PostgreSql on Cygwin
Date: 2002-04-08 13:07:36
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hi

Does anybody know how to change sort tables using other charachter sets (like ISO8859-2 for exemple) ?
I know, Cygwin doesn't support locale other than C
but I'd like to modify function strcmp in C library libc.a
- will be this enough? or PostgreSql's using another functions to sort characters

Andrzej Zeja