Re: Sensitive sort problem?

From: "Andrei Bintintan" <klodoma(at)ar-sd(dot)net>
To: "Stephan Szabo" <sszabo(at)megazone(dot)bigpanda(dot)com>
Cc: "[ADMIN]" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Sensitive sort problem?
Date: 2003-11-26 07:18:13
Lists: pgsql-admin

The db was initialized for 4 months. And in rest I did nothing regarding the
initialization.

I solved the problem by delete/reinit the database. I really don't know what
caused this.
A day before I noticed the problem I made a "live update" for suse 8.2. I
will look also the log files, maybe I find there something.

If I found something "strange" I post it.

Thankx to all.