Re: FATAL: unrecognized configuration parameter "show_statement_stats"

From: "Iain" <iain(at)mst(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: FATAL: unrecognized configuration parameter "show_statement_stats"
Date: 2003-12-24 03:16:42
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello again,

I checked all the copies of the conf file that I have around the place, and
I *think* they are all from 7.4. The previous version we used (for a short
time) was 7.2, and the format of that file is somewhat different, and easy
to tell from 7.4.

Checking the good, the bad and the original .conf file, I can't find any
reference to "show_statement_stats" so I'm guessing that the problem is
elsewhere. Anyway, I'm not game to mess with it again straight away, as I
got in trouble last time ;) I'm gonna have to setup my own private server
to test this again, as I don't want to interrupt the other developers .

Will let you know.
regards
Iain