I NEED HELP

From: Fábio Santana <fabio3c(at)terra(dot)com(dot)br>
To: "HACKERS Postgresql" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: I NEED HELP
Date: 2001-10-05 13:08:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

My friends,
I'm brazilian and I am developing a project that need to develop a function that returns me the amount of users connected in the bank, and the amount of lock's in a table, and the space in disk placed for one determined database! Can you help me with the solution ? How can I get this informations? I thank you very much for that help.

Atenciosamente,
Fábio Santana
Analista de Sistemas
(fabio(dot)santana(at)aplicad(dot)com(dot)br)
(fabio3c(at)terra(dot)com(dot)br)
ICQ 107308715