Re: stability problems

From: "Mitch Vincent" <mitch(at)venux(dot)net>
To: "Lars Maschke" <lars(at)gmeiner(dot)de>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: stability problems
Date: 2001-03-30 15:10:20
Lists: pgsql-general

Upgrade to 7.1 as soon as it's out (shouldn't be long now)..

I successfully migrated a 6.4 database to a 7.1 database while 7.1 was in
the early beta stages, a few minor problems but the entire process only took
half an hour to complete..

Good luck!

-Mitch
Software development :
You can have it cheap, fast or working. Choose two.