List archive, getBigDecimal()

From: "Nikolaus Rumm" <nikolaus(dot)rumm(at)chello(dot)at>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2000-10-27 13:44:56
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello,

I am new to this list and could not find the mailing list archive. Is there something like that and where is it ?

Furthermore I have a question regarding the 7.0 JDBC driver for Java 1.2 (jdbc7.0-1.2.jar).
Upon a call to ResultSet.getBigDecimal(String columnName) I get a SQLException saying...
This method is not yet implemented.

Can this be ? BigDecimal is widely used as the primary key class. Is there any workaround available ?

Kind regards

Nikolaus Rumm