Reg. Text search.

From: "Sangaran" <skannan(at)ivesia(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Reg. Text search.
Date: 2009-09-15 19:20:39
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi

I want to a text search with two words as a single word. For Eg. Business
Analyst. When I convert this into ts_query it convert into 'Business &
Analyst' but it brings up the result as either business as one word matches
and analyst with second matches.

Please let me know whether I need to any other addition in ts_query or
ts_vector

Thanks,

Sangaran