Re: [GENERAL] Error running 'initdb'

From: "Jason Farnsworth" <jason(at)nsdigital(dot)com>
To: "Frans de Wet" <Frans(at)Playful(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] Error running 'initdb'
Date: 1999-03-24 02:38:22
Lists: pgsql-general

Yup, that worked perfect. Just RPM -e'd those old Potgres guys out of there
and it all works great now =) Thanks!

This should PROBABLY be added to the bottom of the INSTALL doc with the OS
notes (under linux remove RPM packages of postgres first)
Northstar Digital Media Inc.
Jason Farnsworth
jason(at)nsdigital(dot)com