Postgres graphing.

From: "Nicolas Bouthors" <nbouthors(at)ghs(dot)fr>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres graphing.
Date: 2001-12-13 09:01:39
Lists: pgsql-general

I hope this question hasen't been asked 2 billions time before. Couldn't
find anything in the archives.

I'm looking for a tool that would connect to a postgres base, list the
tables/constraints of it and make a nice .jpeg file showing the data model
out of it. All this would be automagical off course...

I found about postgres_autodoc on freshmeat, but it's not quite enough (even
if it's a realy nice tool), I need the thing to be completly automatic (no
manual placement of the tables in the image).

Does such a beast exists ? Anything near ?

Nico