Re: [PHP] Accessing Postgres db from apache using PHP

From: "bruce" <bedouglas(at)earthlink(dot)net>
To: "'Rod Taylor'" <rbt(at)rbt(dot)ca>, "'pgsql-novice'" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [PHP] Accessing Postgres db from apache using PHP
Date: 2003-07-28 19:19:34
Lists: pgsql-novice

hey...

guys..I got it working!!!!!!!!

Look.. I want to send a serious thanks to all who offered suggestions... But
I also want to extend a serious shout to Rod Taylor. The guy offered me his
phone number... walked me through a few things..expplained a few more..and
didn't laugh!!!

The help you guys gave was really appreciated....

Thanks...

Bruce
bedouglas(at)earthlink(dot)net