Re: problem with select option

From: "Adrian Tineo" <adriantineo(at)softhome(dot)net>
To: "ryanne cruz" <ryanne(dot)cruz(at)up(dot)edu(dot)ph>, pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: problem with select option
Date: 2003-01-30 11:10:56
Lists: pgsql-php

This seems to be an HTML issue since you say the records are shown right.
with html is that it gives you now warnings. How I wish you had to compile
HTML!! Similar issues have had me occupied for hours... besides some
structures will work in a browser but not in the other.

Try on static html until you know it works, then try the script.

Adrian Tineo

> hi list.
>
> i have a script that works initially. here is the script:
>
> <?php
> $conn=pg_connect("host=127.0.0.1 dbname=db user=name password=pword");
> if (!$conn){
> echo("<P> Unable to connect to the database server at this time.</P>");
> exit(); }
> else{$query0="SELECT municipality FROM municipality where
provinceid=$provid