increasing query time after analyze

From: "Katharina Koobs" <katharina(dot)koobs(at)uni-konstanz(dot)de>
To: <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: increasing query time after analyze
Date: 2014-02-12 08:58:49
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi,

We have still problems with our query time.
After restoring the database the query time is about one minute.
After an analyze the query time is about 70 minutes.
We could discover one table which cause the problem.
After analyzing this table the query time increases.
We have made an explain plan before and after analyzing the table cifx.

The plans can be found on

After analyze:
explain.depesz.com/s/HuZ

Before analyze: