floatingpoint values and MsAccess

From: DI Hasenöhrl <i(dot)hasenoehrl(at)aon(dot)at>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: floatingpoint values and MsAccess
Date: 2001-03-20 10:18:49
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

hi,

I use a linked table with numeric type or float4 fields, but I can't insert or update records in my access form.
I can't imagine, that this is a real problem, but I don't know how to do this with postgresql 7.0.2, ODBC 6.5 and MsAccess97.
Please, be so kind and give me some information to solve my problem.

please contact me at i(dot)hasenoehrl(at)aon(dot)at if you can help me!

Thanks,
Irina