Re: SQL scripts - sequences

From: "Adam Lang" <aalang(at)rutgersinsurance(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SQL scripts - sequences
Date: 2000-08-29 19:06:01
Lists: pgsql-general

I gave it a go, but it came back with a list of dependencies it needed
(RPM). I went to upgrade those and they came with a bunch of dependencies,
etc, etc. Eventually I got stuck at the point where I had to upgrade the
libc.6.so (or something like that) and it wouldn't take. I have all the
patience in the world when it comes to coding, but when it comes to
installing programs, I loose it and go back to what was working. Hence, I'm
currently using 6.5. :)

Trashing the system and reinstalling is no big deal. I've only been using
PHP and postgreSQL for about two weeks now. So... I only need to back up a
couple applications. Nothing too traumatic for me to replace.
I just wanted to get productive and didn't want to waste too much more time
trying to make a go of 7.0.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company