GCJ and JDBC Driver

From: "postgres" <trash(at)jmuis(dot)2y(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: GCJ and JDBC Driver
Date: 2001-11-10 12:32:16
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

I'm trying to run an application with the postgresql jdbc driver. It's
compiled with gcj to native code. When it runs it throws a
NullPointerExceptioin. If I run it into the 'standard' sun Virtual Machine
it runs fine.
Has anyone has the same problems as I do and/or maybe a solution for this
problem??

Jeroen Muis
The Netherlands.

ps. do not pay attention to my email address. It's just a dump for all
newsgroup etc.