Re: about postmaster...

From: "MaFa" <mafalista(at)freemail(dot)hu>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: about postmaster...
Date: 2003-11-17 23:34:24
Lists: pgsql-novice

Can i run postmaster and php4 together under windows xp?

***Of course, you can. (I do the same)

I already got postmaster running, but i cant run php. I tried to install it
but there is something that i do wrong, dont know what :(

**This is a PHP-related question... (What kind of web-server have you got?
See the readme in PHP installation foler, and you will find the way of
installing it)

MaFa