Re: Hide column in a view?

From: "Juliet May" <jmay(at)speark(dot)com>
To: "Patrick Hatcher" <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-novice-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Hide column in a view?
Date: 2003-04-16 16:38:10
Lists: pgsql-novice

That option was already turned off. The problem is that views do not have
oids as system columns, yet the psqlodbc driver is looking for an oid column
when it tries to access a view. In order to provide the psqlodbc driver with
the oid column it was looking for we had to include the oid column in the
select statement in our definition of the view. Since it is now seen as a
user column the setting on the odbc panel does not affect it.