Re: pg_top

From: "Brett Maton" <matonb(at)ltresources(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Merlin Moncure'" <mmoncure(at)gmail(dot)com>, "'Tom Lane'" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "'John R Pierce'" <pierce(at)hogranch(dot)com>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pg_top
Date: 2012-12-21 07:02:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

As it turns out Mark Wong's pg_top project / branch
https://github.com/markwkm/pg_top/ has been patched and looks like it will
cope with the current column names and their previous incarnation.

I don't think I would ever have found it unless P. Christeas had pointed it
out. I cloned the source from git.postgresql.org which I assumed would be
the latest code....
Google searches point you mostly to pgfoundry, which seems to be out of date
(pg_top that is) and most links in the foundry take you to a "page not
found".

I suppose the question now is git.postgresql.org where I should expect to
find the latest code, stable or otherwise...

Thanks,
Brett