Re: RE: [GENERAL] JBuilder4 JDBC Explorer

From: "Heather Grace" <heather(at)radiovoodoo(dot)com>
To: "Peter T Mount" <peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk>
Cc: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: RE: [GENERAL] JBuilder4 JDBC Explorer
Date: 2001-04-05 12:59:42
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-jdbc

>>The newer 7.1 driver does not suffer from this problem

Can you tell me where to download this driver or post it here? I haven't
received a response to my previous post about where to download the driver
from. There are no links on the following page:

http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download for 7.1 or the beta drivers.

So, if anyone has it, can you send it to me, please, or post it here!! I
have received several emails from other people on this list, wanting it too.

--heather grace
heather(at)radiovoodoo(dot)com