Re: [JDBC] Error while retrieving generated keys

From: "Gary Greenberg" <gary(at)icontrol(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [JDBC] Error while retrieving generated keys
Date: 2007-03-12 17:46:10
Lists: pgsql-jdbc pgsql-odbc

What metadata I am suppose to check? May be you meant something else or you
are just ignorant. Metadata gives you information about the database schema
(tables, columns, etc.) but not about deficiencies of the driver.
I was looking at the reference guide and JAVADOC.
I am not a driver developer but I am working with databases for 30 years and
I know my business.
I would gladly help with the patch if I'd know where the faulty code is
located. Unfortunately I cannot spend weeks searching the CVS repository for
it (unless you'll pay my wages).
Flaming won't help you in that.