New version of ODBC

From: "Miguel A(dot) Juan" <mjuan(at)cibal(dot)es>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: New version of ODBC
Date: 2002-04-16 12:01:49
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I'm trying the new version of pgsqlodbc 07.02.0001 and I have found some
litle things:

In the aplication "SQL Explorer" (from Borland), I get the next Error when I
try to open the

folder Procedures in a Postgresql database (I'm using Postgresql server
7.1.3):

BDE Error: 9729 [$26][$1]

Key violation.
PGAPI_Procedures query errorh;®V£M

With the version 07_01_0009 it works fine.

In a Postgresql server 6.5.2 I get the next error when I try select records
that match a date.

Key violation.
ERROR: Unable to identify an operator '=' for types 'date' and 'timestamp'
You will have to retype this query using an explicit cast

It works fine with PostgreSQL 7.1.3 (I know that I have to upgrade the
PostGreSql version, it is

just information)

Regards

Miguel Juan