Is it possible to create database in lower version with the dump of higher version

From: "shreedhar" <shreedhar(at)lucidindia(dot)net>
To: "Postgre General" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Postgre Admin" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Is it possible to create database in lower version with the dump of higher version
Date: 2003-07-10 11:48:31
Lists: pgsql-admin pgsql-general

I would like to create database with the in Postgre 7.2.1 with the dump file
created in Postgre 7.3.2.

If I could able create database in same Postgre 7.3.2 with out any error,
But I try the same in Postgre 7.2.1 I got the following errors.

ERROR: parser: parse error at or near "("

ERROR: parser: parse error at or near "trgdelclasschildren"

invalid command \nCREATE

ERROR: parser: parse error at or near "trgdelsecaccrelations"

ERROR: CreateTrigger: function aa_trgdelsecaccrelations() must return OPAQUE

invalid command \n

ERROR: parser: parse error at or near "trgadminpermission"

invalid command \nCREATE

invalid command \n

invalid command \n

Showing only tuples.

\t: extra argument 'projectid' ignored

\t: extra argument 'int' ignored

\t: extra argument 'NOT' ignored

ERROR: parser: parse error at or near "("

ERROR: parser: parse error at or near "trgdelclasschildren"

invalid command \nCREATE

ERROR: parser: parse error at or near "trgdelsecaccrelations"

ERROR: CreateTrigger: function aa_trgdelsecaccrelations() must return OPAQUE

invalid command \n

ERROR: parser: parse error at or near "trgadminpermission"

invalid command \nCREATE

invalid command \n

invalid command \n

Showing only tuples.