Re: JDBC classes?

From: "Dave Cramer" <Dave(at)micro-automation(dot)net>
To: "'Paul Wallace'" <paul(dot)wallace(at)prosolutions-ap(dot)com>, <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: JDBC classes?
Date: 2001-12-10 19:31:11
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Paul,

It is likely that your application server will allow you to put the jar
into it's lib directory.

If for some reason that really isn't possible you can always extract the
class files out of the jar.

No VM is required on the target; only on your machine, or the machine
that is running the java client application.

Dave