Fw: Redhat 7 and PgSQL

From: "Adam Lang" <aalang(at)rutgersinsurance(dot)com>
To: "PGSQL General" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fw: Redhat 7 and PgSQL
Date: 2000-09-29 16:42:27
Lists: pgsql-general

I know you had to add the module for mysql for PHP 3, but I thought PHP 4
mysql was a native part.

I compiled php 4 ad specifically asked for postgres support, while
compiling, it mentioned how mysql APIs were being added any way (even
though
I did not tell it to).

I'm sure it can be extracted, but it looks like the modules are a lot
tighter together.

So, in the php 4 RPM, you still need to add myql explicitly?

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company