Re: pgadmin3 on freebsd

From: "Hiroshi Saito" <saito(at)inetrt(dot)skcapi(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Duane Winner" <duanewinner(at)att(dot)net>
Cc: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgadmin3 on freebsd
Date: 2004-07-24 01:02:18
Lists: pgadmin-support

Dear Duane.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Duane Winner" <duanewinner(at)att(dot)net>

> Hello,
>
> I have just discovered a problem with the pgadmin3 port on FreeBSD.

Yeah,
Its condition isn't fine with ports for wxWidets-2.5.x by it is not a normal release.
They are in the confusion.:-(
Time for a while should be necessary in this stability.<Sigh>

> I attempted to do a portinstall of pgadmin3, and it failed, telling me
> that wxgtk2-devel-2.5.2 conflicts with wxgtk-common-2.4.2_1.
>
> I need wxgtk-common-2.4.2_1, because that is a dependency of py23-WxPython.
>
> Does anybody know what I can do/what my options are if I want pgadmin3
> and WxPython to coexist on the same machine?

Try to use this, please.
http://developer.pgadmin.org/
There is binary here prepared for for each release of 4.9,4.10,5.1,5.2.
Tell me if there is what or a problem.

P.S)
Approve it though an answer tends to be delayed because I am variously busy.

regards,
Hiroshi Saito