Re: Transactions through JDBC

From: "Alberto Molteni" <alberto(dot)molteni(at)libero(dot)it>
To: "Jan de Visser" <jdevisser(at)digitalfairway(dot)com>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Transactions through JDBC
Date: 2007-04-11 18:01:55
Lists: pgsql-general

>You should use

> conn.setAutoCommit(false);
> conn.execute(...)
> conn.commit();

> Thanks!

jan

Then, conn.setAutoCommit(false); has to be regarded as a begin statement?
I had already put the autocommit flag to false soon after the creation of
the connection, since I saw an improvement in the performances without that
flag and moreover I wanted to make transactions on my own.

I will change as you told me!

Thanks!

Jan de Visser jdevisser(at)digitalfairway(dot)com

Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!