Re: Known bugs in OBDC?

From: "Robert John Shepherd" <robert(at)reviewer(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Dave Page'" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Known bugs in OBDC?
Date: 2002-11-04 11:31:00
Lists: pgsql-odbc

> What are you trying to do through IIS? pgAdmin uses the ODBC for all
> it's connections, so I'd guess for the most part the driver
installation
> is fine.

My website uses IIS to connect to Postgresql, having migrated to this
from MS-SQL 7 (which I had never seen this problem with).

Whilst I'm happy to accept there may be issues between IIS and the pgsql
ODBC driver that have caused this, I'm convinced this has nothing to do
with my postgresql installation having whacked up the debug levels and
logging to the max on the install and watched the logfiles during this
problem.

Yours Unwhettedly,
Robert John Shepherd.

Editor
DVD REVIEWER
The UK's BIGGEST Online DVD Magazine
http://www.dvd.reviewer.co.uk

For a copy of my Public PGP key, email: pgp(at)robertsworld(dot)org(dot)uk