Corrupt WAL in replication slot

From: "Fontana Daniel \(Desartec S(dot)R(dot)L(dot)\)" <desartecsrl(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Corrupt WAL in replication slot
Date: 2023-01-04 21:24:57
Lists: pgsql-general

In a replication scheme, one of the satellite databases that replicates
against a consolidated database has one of the WAL files corrupted, more
precisely the 000000010000000000000000009 file.

I try the pg_replication_slot_advance() function to move pg_lsn to skip the
error, but it tells me there is a data inconsistency. You must control the
data consistency even though I want to skip them.

As an observation, the base checkpoint is much further ahead.

Is it possible to regain control of the replication slot?

--
Este correo electrónico ha sido analizado en busca de virus por el software antivirus de Avast.