Re: PostgreSQL -> ODBC -> MS ACCESS

From: "Richard Holland" <rholland(at)equitechinfo(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL -> ODBC -> MS ACCESS
Date: 2000-12-18 15:31:34
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

You have the right list.

I believe this error message is due to access adding "=" signs in the query where postgre doesnt expect them. I think somebody here
posted a fix for this awhile back, I lost the email and would love to have this fix, as i'm sure you would too.

So if the kind gentleman/lady who posted that fix is still paying attention to the list, care to post the fix again?

Thanks in advance

Richard A. Holland
CCNP,MCSE,CCDA
Equitech Information Systems