Re: Problems linking to libpq

From: "Jim Morcombe" <robust(at)vianet(dot)net(dot)au>
To: "pgsql novice" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Jason Davis" <jdavis(at)tassie(dot)net(dot)au>
Subject: Re: Problems linking to libpq
Date: 2002-07-18 03:45:12
Lists: pgsql-novice

Again, thanks for the advice, but still no good!

I tried specifying the include directory on the link path, but the result
was the same.

The libpq.so file is in the right directory and seems to be found. I get a
different error message when libpq.so can't be found, so it seems to be a
problem reading the required routines from libpq.so.

Is there any way of displaying the routines held in libpq.so
or
how do I recreate libpq.so from the source?

Jim