Java application and SPI...(?)

From: "Katsaros Kwn/nos" <ntinos(at)aueb(dot)gr>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Java application and SPI...(?)
Date: 2004-09-30 09:32:50
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi everybody,

Is there any way to connect a Java application to user defined functions (which use SPI)?
I have an already implemented Java app that I want to use in order to pass arguments to my functions and receive results (e.g. tuples).
I'm thinking of JNI and/or JDBC but I haven't reached a conclusion yet on whether it can help me do the job.

I'm a little confused. Any suggestions?

Regards,
Ntinos Kataros