Re: Where is new pgsql ODBC driver ?

From: "Adam Lang" <aalang(at)rutgersinsurance(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Where is new pgsql ODBC driver ?
Date: 2001-01-18 13:44:09
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Mr. Hermit Hacker sir! :)

Is it possible for the lists to automatically append text to all messages?
On another list I'm on they do that and it is very helpful. The append a
link to the list archives to every message.

This post reminded me of that. It is a lot easier to tell someone to check
the archives (http://postgresql.readysetnet.com/mhonarc/pgsql-interfaces/)
when the link accompanies every post.

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer