Can't Find NSD8x and NDS76

From: "David Lloyd-Jones" <david(dot)lloyd-jones(at)attcanada(dot)ca>
To: "Roberto Mello" <rmello(at)cc(dot)usu(dot)edu>
Cc: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Can't Find NSD8x and NDS76
Date: 2000-08-02 06:54:25
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Roberto,

I've followed your install-from-source instructions from the OpenACS site,
and it went like a dream -- my first compile since school fifteen years
ago! -- right up untilthe testing section when I went looking for the NSD8X
and NSD76. Both missing.

(And I'm not clear from your instructions what I should be connecting to
what with the symbolic link.)

There is an nsd.tcl, and that's it. From any direcvtory your suggested
command, ./bin/nsd -kt nsd.tcl , gives nsd: no such command or directory.

I'm goijng to erase all this stuf for now, and see if I can run with the
binary. But if you get time, I wonder how I've messed up, or is it possible
that AOLserver3.0.tar.gz somehow comes without the nsd76 and nsd8x that
should be there?

Best wishes,

-dlj.