Installation problem with the version 8.0.2

From: "K(dot)RajaSekar" <sekar(at)kinshiptech(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "K(dot)RajaSekar" <sekar(at)kinshiptech(dot)com>
Subject: Installation problem with the version 8.0.2
Date: 2005-04-25 10:07:53
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi

I am trying to install the 8.0.2 version in windows 2000 server. After
opening the installer, I have got the welcome screen. I have selected the
Language English/English in the welcome screen and clicked the start button.
I am getting the following error.

"There is a problem with this windows installer package. A DLL required for
this install to complete could not be run. Contact your support personnel or
package vendor."

What could be the problem?. While replying to this mail, I am requesting
everyone, please send your reply to sekar(at)kinshiptech(dot)com

Regards
K.RajaSekar