Primary Key Help !

From: "Waheed Rahuman" <waheed(at)digiba(dot)com>
To: "Great ! PostGreSQL----> Help" <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Primary Key Help !
Date: 2002-10-05 05:19:06
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi Greetings
Friends please help me in setting the primary key
in a table how many primary key i can create.
In MS access its only 10 column can be made into primary key !.
My question is How many primary key i can assign in a PostGresql Table

Rowid | Parent1 | Parent2 | Parent3 | Parent4 | Parent5 | Parent6 | Parent7 | Parent8 | Parent9 | Parent10 |

Here i want to make Parent1.........Parent 10 as Primary Key and ...this parent field i want to make it more than 10 fields....if i try to make primary key more than 10 fields in ms access its say not possible so please let me know how i can do that in psql. or if there is an alternative way...i will be glad
Thank you for your reply
Regards
Waheed