Status of outstanding patches

From: "Dave Cramer" <Dave(at)micro-automation(dot)net>
To: "'Bruce Momjian'" <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Status of outstanding patches
Date: 2002-03-05 03:51:34
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Ok,

I have applied all but 3 of the patches found at

The ones left are

1) Connection clean up
2) Result.next throws NullPointerException
3) CStmt patch

I need more time to review 1 and 3, and I may do 2 a different way. It
would make more sense to call a method to check for a number of things
since this is called in many places. However the patch supplied with 2
above does this inline which obviously would be a little faster.

Any comments on either approach.

As I mentioned there are some patches which are not on the list; one in
particular is the connection pool patch which I have, but haven't looked
at yet.

Dave