Re: insert error

From: "Suresh Basandra" <sureshb(at)warpera(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: insert error
Date: 2003-09-30 17:17:42
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi all,

I am getting the following error while executing insert command
inserting data in master database after I have started the erserver. I
did not get this error when erserver was not started. Also, I am not
getting the error in slave database when inserting as may be the column
_ers_uniq is still not created in tables meant for replication in slave
due to another problem. Please advise as I am stuck. Thanks

Environment:
Linux Red Hat 8.0
Sun JDK 1.3.1
Perl 5.8.0
eRServer 1.2
PostgreSQL 7.3

Regards,
Suresh Basandra

pwtestdb=# insert into person (empid) values (1);
FATAL: Pre-7.3 object file made an elog() call. Recompile.
before or while processing the request.
The connection to the server was lost. Attempting reset: Succeeded.